turquoise - a mineral, hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminium

turquoise - a hydrous phosphate mineral of copper and aluminium CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8·4H2O
I learned to look at hands, which I'd never looked at before...and I learned also that shadows are not black but coloured

Monday, January 17, 2011

I received the following text message this afternoon:

This is b.s., no new posts since Jan. 12? I need to be entertained by your wisdom, insight, and beauty.

- Disgruntled Follower


Dear Disgruntled Follower,

The entertainment quality of my wisdom, insight, and beauty is debatable. Unless, you are referring to the plethora of material I provide you, amusingly mockable, in true "Mystery Science Theater" fashion.

I will mention, I was alarmed by the deer roadkill on Wasatch.

Roadkill is part of my running adventures, compelling me into reflection, gratitude for life, animation of flesh, and breath. This deer's haunting smokey blue-glazed eyes and half eaten entrails are morbid. This deer is a severe contrast to the deer roadkill on the other side of the road: sunshine sparkling off its blanketed ice-crystal coat. Glittering, still corpse.

The Turquoise Bee

the accounting:
hmmmm, guess I ran between 9-10 miles today.
a.m. weight room

No comments: