turquoise - a mineral, hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminium

turquoise - a hydrous phosphate mineral of copper and aluminium CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8·4H2O
I learned to look at hands, which I'd never looked at before...and I learned also that shadows are not black but coloured

Monday, December 27, 2010

When this blog had 1 follower I never received any complaints.
Now it has 2 followers (much to my dismay), one of whom is
dissatisfied I have neglected to post this past week.

Get over it.

Here's the meager accounting:

60min yoga
(it's exceedingly difficult to practice yoga with 3kids, 2dogs, and a husband)

34 total miles run: "maintenance"
wt rm x4
3 ski days, tried for 2 more but failed
80min spin
30min skating

2 very sick "rest" days, I think I was sick all last week but didn't really "shut down" until Christmas Day, which was spent in bed sleeping.
Merry Christmas.

I'm really hoping to get back into a normal routine starting tomorrow.
With the kids on winter break for one more week I'm not overly optimistic.
The yoga is suffering. The running is suffering. The spinning is suffering.
The swimming is non-existant.

No comments: