turquoise - a mineral, hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminium

turquoise - a hydrous phosphate mineral of copper and aluminium CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8·4H2O
I learned to look at hands, which I'd never looked at before...and I learned also that shadows are not black but coloured

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday demands and Jr. Nationals have had me completely off schedule.
I want my routine back to normal.
Unfortunately it will be another couple of weeks:
kids are off for the winter break until next year.
I'm hoping this actually improves my schedule - I won't have to be running people as many places over the next two weeks, with the exception of skating.

Fitness notes:
Stopped drinking my daily Coke in October, haven't seen much of a difference in weight/body fat%, but I think I may be running at a faster pace and I definitely have more energy.

The tabata wt rm routine Eric has me on for the next couple of weeks is wearing me out. My body is wanting more rest and recovery.

this week's accounting: wt rm x3, 20miles of running, 60min. spin, 2hrs. of yoga practice, 2hrs. Zumba, bc x4, one ski day -
hoping for a little yoga and possibly some type of cardio today -
(not bad considering I had L's birthday, Jr. Nationals, & the office party)

No comments: