turquoise - a mineral, hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminium

turquoise - a hydrous phosphate mineral of copper and aluminium CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8·4H2O
I learned to look at hands, which I'd never looked at before...and I learned also that shadows are not black but coloured

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mostly, I feel like vomiting today. Some days are like that.

the accounting:

Tuesday
1 mile run
bc
4 mile run
60 minute yoga

Wednesday
20 minute skate avg hr 150
30 minute bc
7 mile run: 20º running south, warm in the sunshine thought it might be a good day to run 10, then I turned around and the beloved North Wind kissed my cheeks and froze my fingers and I had to call the run short....
hr, a steady 152

very hot shower to thaw hands and two slices of very hot pepper jack cheese to thaw nose

30 minute yoga
Eka Pada Koundinyanasana is the bane of my yoga practice
(when I get this pose on both side I'm declaring a celebration of great magnitude)

4 mile run: 30º aahhhhhh, HOT, avg hr 166
would have kept going but have to get the girls to Steiner
&, want to save a little something for

ZUMBA?? or maybe a spin


the "dissatisfied follower" is going to be deleted if he keeps demanding posts:
can you do that on blogs?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You realize that most of the normal population just stays home in bed when they feel that way. No running, boot camp, or yoga. Just sayin'...

K said...

Melissa, you are right.

That's what I did today. (Thursday)
But I'll get going on something this evening...

I think depression makes me nauseous.