turquoise - a mineral, hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminium

turquoise - a hydrous phosphate mineral of copper and aluminium CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8·4H2O
I learned to look at hands, which I'd never looked at before...and I learned also that shadows are not black but coloured

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I've made it through Thanksgiving. I've made it through our trip to California. I've made it through the family holiday Heber gathering (still need to clean up from this one, but mess always waits, so no rush). I've made it through my lesson (had to deny the request to play my flute for the program next week - which seemed to put people "out" - but I can only do so much, there is simply no way I can get two songs performance worthy between now and next Sunday). I've got Lauren's birthday tomorrow...please, please, please don't let me forget!! But the National Jr. Figure Skating Championships may kill me.

I'm trying to ignore the fact that it's a balmy 53ยบ outside today, with sunshine,
and I'm not skiing or running.

The Christmas shopping, it will happen when it happens, if it happens.
If not, it won't be the first time the children receive a letter on Christmas morning and nothing else.
HO HO HO, where's my Florence Nightingale nurse's cap? I gotta go set up medical...

Friday:
weight room
short, bc

Saturday:
3m run
6m run
flying pigeon practice,
a few inversions,
& some hip openers

No comments: